Association of Fundraising Professionals -
Cape Fear Region Chapter
Application Deadline October 17
Have you ever wanted to attend AFP's International Fundraising Conference?
Big things are coming to the Big Easy in 2018 — and not just the city's 300th anniversary! We're talking the world's biggest and baddest conference for professional fundraisers.
As a Chamberlain Scholar you will meet other fundraising professions in New Orleans, the home of jazz and Mardi Gras, for three days of learning, connecting, and culture; with a side of gumbo, of course.
The Chamberlain Scholar will receive paid registration to the International conference($10 processing fee) and from the Cape Fear Chapter, thanks to proceeds from National Philanthropy Day and other workshops, will provide up to $1,000 reimbursement towards qualified travel and lodging expenses.
- Be an active paid member of AFP and of the Cape Fear Region AFP Chapter.
- Be employed as a fundraising professional or, if candidate is an executive director, a substantial amount of time must be devoted to fundraising.
- Have never attended an AFP or NSFRE International Conference on Fundraising as a registered participant (unless as a member of the Conference Host Committee).
- The selected applicant will be required to:
- Complete an online evaluation form about his or her experience at International Conference.
- Present to AFP Cape Fear Chapter about the conference at one of the scheduled chapter meeting following the conference.
- Serve on an AFP committee.
For more information or questions? Request an Application
2016 Chamberlain Scholarship Awarded on National Philanthropy Day
Proceeds from National Philanthropy Day event allows AFP Cape Fear Region chapter to award membership scholarships to local fundraisers and a travel award to one lucky AFP Member to the International AFP Fundraising Conference.
Congratulations to 2016 Chamberlain Scholarship Awardee -
JC Skane, Executive Director of WARM
She attended the International Conference in San Francisco!
April 30- May 2, 2017